- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
NEW YORK — Late-stage clinical trial data for a Keryx Biopharmaceuticals drug to treat kidney disease will be presented at a medical conference in Las Vegas.
Keryx said Monday that phase-3 data for the drug Zerenex (ferric citrate), a drug for abnormally high phosphate levels in patients with end-stage kidney disease on dialysis, will be presented at the upcoming National Kidney Foundation spring clinical meetings in April.
The company announced “positive” results from a phase-3 trial of the drug in November.