- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals announces NDA for hyperphosphatemia treatment in chronic kidney disease patients
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- FDA approves Plan B One-Step OTC switch
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
NEW YORK — Late-stage clinical trial data for a Keryx Biopharmaceuticals drug to treat kidney disease will be presented at a medical conference in Las Vegas.
Keryx said Monday that phase-3 data for the drug Zerenex (ferric citrate), a drug for abnormally high phosphate levels in patients with end-stage kidney disease on dialysis, will be presented at the upcoming National Kidney Foundation spring clinical meetings in April.
The company announced “positive” results from a phase-3 trial of the drug in November.