- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
RALEIGH, N.C. — Customers looking to take advantage of Kerr Drug's free delivery service now can visit a new website developed by the chain.
By logging on to KerrDrugDelivers.com, customers can find the nearest Kerr Drug pharmacy to request free delivery. The service allows customers to find the nearest Kerr Drug pharmacy and phone number to call and order their prescriptions, along with anything else in the store they may need.
“Free delivery became a popular service as soon as we started the program, and our new Web locator makes the service even easier to use,” said Tony Civello, president and CEO of Kerr Drug. “There are circumstances when customers can’t get to the pharmacy, and providing free delivery is another way to better serve the community, which is what the concept of community pharmacy is all about.”
Kerr Drug launched the free delivery service in September 2010, and extended the program last December.