- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
RALEIGH, N.C. — Kerr Drug is launching a holiday toy and food drive for families in need, the regional chain said.
Kerr said it was responding to the difficult economy by collecting toys and food items at all its stores around North Carolina.
Collection bins were set up at the front of stores starting on Nov. 20 and will be there until Dec. 21. The Kerr Cares for Kids Foundation will give donated items to charity groups in the state that will then distribute them to needy families.