- Report: Walgreens strengthens marketshare in key Charlotte metropolitan market with Kerr acquisition
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Walgreens finalizes Kerr Drug deal
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
RALEIGH, N.C. — Kerr Drug is launching a holiday toy and food drive for families in need, the regional chain said.
Kerr said it was responding to the difficult economy by collecting toys and food items at all its stores around North Carolina.
Collection bins were set up at the front of stores starting on Nov. 20 and will be there until Dec. 21. The Kerr Cares for Kids Foundation will give donated items to charity groups in the state that will then distribute them to needy families.