- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. — Ken's Foods has increased the size of its salad dressing bottles.
The company said its new 9-oz. salad dressing bottle replaces its existing 8-oz. bottle, giving the consumer 12.5% more dressing for their money, Ken's Foods said. What's more, 26 varieties of Ken's salad dressings will be "dressed up" in the updated bottles.
"We held focus groups with our end users," said Bob Merchant, Ken's Foods COO. "They made it clear that they prefer plastic bottles over glass, and Ken's listens to consumers."