- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's announced that seven of its U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries have earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Energy Star certification.
The seven Kellogg's facilities represent more than half of the 13 EPA-recognized U.S. cookie and cracker bakeries from multiple companies.
The certification builds on Kellogg's commitment to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by 15% to 20% by 2015.