- P&G expands partnership with American Red Cross
- Retail community responds with disaster relief supporting Midwest tornado victims
- Walgreens supports Red Cross efforts in the Philippines with $100,000 donation
- CVS Caremark Charitable Trust supports relief efforts in the Philippines with donation
- Target donates to flood-relief efforts in Colorado
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's has committed an additional $250,000 to disaster relief efforts in the Midwest and South, the company said.
The funds, which were donated from Kellogg's Corporate Citizenship Fund to the American Red Cross, build on the company's donation of $400,000 cash and its product commitment to hunger relief charity Feeding America to benefit disaster victims.
"We recognize the number and severity of natural disasters [are] stretching available resources for organizations aiding relief efforts," said Celeste Clark, SVP global public policy and external relations at Kellogg's, and Kellogg's Corporate Citizenship Fund president. "We are confident this donation will assist Red Cross with the critical services they are providing during this difficult time."