- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
ATLANTA Consumers wanting to keep their homes smelling of fresh-cut trees during the holidays can look no further than ScentSicles, scented ornaments that make artificial trees, boughs and floral arrangements smell real throughout the holiday season.
Infused with pure fragrance oils, ScentSicles evoke holiday memories with three varieties, including douglas fir, blue spruce and white pine. ScentSicles also offer those that have allergies to real trees the ability to still enjoy the scent of Christmas.
ScentSicles are seasonally available at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michaels and Hallmark stores nationwide, as well as at ScentSicles.com and HomeDepot.com. Suggested retail price for a pack of six sticks is $6.99.