- USDA study: Ragweed season now 16 days longer
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
ATLANTA Consumers wanting to keep their homes smelling of fresh-cut trees during the holidays can look no further than ScentSicles, scented ornaments that make artificial trees, boughs and floral arrangements smell real throughout the holiday season.
Infused with pure fragrance oils, ScentSicles evoke holiday memories with three varieties, including douglas fir, blue spruce and white pine. ScentSicles also offer those that have allergies to real trees the ability to still enjoy the scent of Christmas.
ScentSicles are seasonally available at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michaels and Hallmark stores nationwide, as well as at ScentSicles.com and HomeDepot.com. Suggested retail price for a pack of six sticks is $6.99.