- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Retail pharmacy emerging as healthcare necessity
- 'Communicator' award (once again) emphasizes pharmacy's role in health care
- Loose ends should be tied to make e-prescribing a reality
NEW YORK — Cough, cold and flu are among the most commonly experienced conditions in adults and children, leading them to seek medical care.
In an effort to support healthcare provider education around these topics, Kaz has sponsored CE lessons for pharmacists, technicians, and nurse practitioners.