- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
NEW YORK — Cough, cold and flu are among the most commonly experienced conditions in adults and children, leading them to seek medical care.
In an effort to support healthcare provider education around these topics, Kaz has sponsored CE lessons for pharmacists, technicians, and nurse practitioners.