- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario — The company that operates Canada's Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus retail pharmacy chains has hired on a former Sears Canada executive.
Katz Group Canada announced Monday the appointment of Sharon Driscoll as EVP and CFO.
Driscoll previously served as SVP finance and CFO for Sears Canada and has worked in financial leadership positions in retail for more than 25 years. Before Sears, she worked in several senior-level positions at Loblaw Cos. Ltd., including SVP corporate development. Driscoll is a chartered accountant and graduated with honors from Queen's University.
"Sharon's more than two decades of retail leadership experience will make her a tremendous addition to the Rexall management team," Katz Group Canada CEO Frank Scorpiniti said. "Throughout her career, Sharon has demonstrated a capacity to identify strategic growth opportunities as well as the ability to achieve efficiencies, and we are excited to have her continue that record of success as a member of our team."
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.