- Naterra International expands portfolio with new Aqua Spa
- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
LOS ANGELES Model Kathy Ireland has teamed up with E.L. Erman, which makes skin care products with natural ingredients and minerals from the Dead Sea, to develop a line of spa, face and body treatments.
Ireland, who founded the design and marketing company Kathy Ireland Worldwide, will serve as chief designer of all the products being developed under the partnership. They will be distributed as Kathy Ireland Spa, Kathy Ireland Home Spa and I.D. Solutions for Men.
The collections are expected to launch in select retailers and spas in early 2008.
“I returned last month from a visit to the Holy Land and am forever changed by the experience,” stated Ireland. “Skin care is a category I have worked on developing for over 20 years. These products, many containing minerals from the Dead Sea, are amazing to me. We are small, we are humble and we are excited.”
The head-to-toe line features select natural extracts and vitamins including a proprietary blend of Dead Sea minerals with a high magnesium concentration, evening primrose oil, shea butter, vitamins A, C and E, green tea, chamomile and rose hip oil.