- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Bear Naked expands flavor offerings
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi is boosting its sustainability efforts by reducing the packages of its products by as much as 12.4%.
Among the foods that now feature less packaging are Kashi GoLean Crunch! honey almond flax and GoLean Crisp! toasted berry crumble cereals, all Kashi TLC crackers and the entire line of TLC chewy granola bars and TLC fruit and grain bars.
The calculations were determined by weight versus previous packaging design. The company noted that while the physical packaging of select Kashi foods has been reduced, the total volume of food within each package remains the same.