- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- Research: Consumers more concerned with fat, calorie intake than high-fructose corn syrup
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has launched a new soft-baked snack that combines the company's signature blend of seven whole grains with unexpected real food ingredients.
Available in chocolate and almond varieties, Kashi soft-baked squares combine cocoa, chocolate chunks and agave with sweet potatoes and black beans. The snacks are free of synthetic colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, as well as high-fructose corn syrup.
Kashi soft-baked squares now are available for a suggested retail price of $3.79 per box, which contains five individually-wrapped squares.