- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Jelly Belly gets festive for St. Patrick's Day
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has launched two USDA-certified organic cereals that combine organic corn flakes with a touch of natural sweetness.
Kashi Simply Maize — made with whole organic corn that is puffed into hearty, crisp flakes with a touch of molasses — and Kashi Indigo Morning — which combines a delicious blend of crispy, golden, organic corn flakes with real blueberries and blackberries — are certified organic cereals and are free of preservatives, artificial flavors and high-fructose corn syrup.
The cereals now are available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.