- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Research: Consumers more concerned with fat, calorie intake than high-fructose corn syrup
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has launched two USDA-certified organic cereals that combine organic corn flakes with a touch of natural sweetness.
Kashi Simply Maize — made with whole organic corn that is puffed into hearty, crisp flakes with a touch of molasses — and Kashi Indigo Morning — which combines a delicious blend of crispy, golden, organic corn flakes with real blueberries and blackberries — are certified organic cereals and are free of preservatives, artificial flavors and high-fructose corn syrup.
The cereals now are available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.