- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- Smooth Gator launches 60 Second Pain Relief
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi announced the launch of its Berry Blossoms cereal and cherry-vanilla cereal bars.
The company said its Berry Blossoms cereal features pillow-shaped graham cereal squares made with seven whole grains and tossed with a tasty blend of real fruit, including strawberries, blackberries and blueberries.
Kashi's cherry-vanilla cereal bars join its TLC line of products and are made with a filling of sweet red-ruby cherries and rich Madagascan vanilla beans that are baked right into the soft-baked dough and contain 11 g of whole grains.
Kashi Berry Blossoms cereal and Kashi TLC cherry-vanilla cereal bars now are available at grocers and natural food retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.59 and $3.89, respectively.