- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Farm Rich launches three new snacks to retailers nationwide
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has added an entree and pizza to its line of all-natural frozen foods.
The new spicy black bean enchilada single-serve entree features red skin potatoes, roasted red peppers, corn and spinach, all wrapped in a seven whole grain and corn tortilla, which is topped with a vibrant tomatillo, cilantro and jalapeno salsa. The entree also includes a side of Kashi seven whole grain pilaf. The entree will retail for $4.09, the company said.
Kashi also launched its basil pesto pizza, which layers a savory basil pesto sauce with sweet roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella and feta cheese on a wood-fired thin and crispy crust made with Kashi's signature seven whole grains and sesame, the company said. Kashi's basil pesto pizza will retail for $5.99.