- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Kaiser Family Foundation releases animated video explaining how ACA will impact Americans
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi announced the latest new cereal addition to its line of all natural foods.
Kashi Golden Goodness combines Kashi's seven whole grain blend and sweet corn, which are baked into flakes and clusters that are sweetened with a touch of honey and molasses.
Kashi Golden Goodness cereal now is available in grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.