- Kashi expands cereal lineup with Golden Goodness
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi has added waffles to its family of frozen foods.
Kashi said its seven-grain waffles and blueberry waffles are free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives, and contain 7 g and 6 g of fiber, respectively.
Kashi seven-grain waffles and blueberry waffles now are available in grocers' freezers nationwide.