- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
LA JOLLA, Calif. — Kashi, the natural food and lifestyle company, on Wednesday announced the launch of two new flavors of its Soft 'n Chewy Bars — Berry Muffin and Apple Cobbler.
With more than one-third of each bar made from real fruits and veggie products like apple and pumpkin, the new Soft 'n Chewy Bars are a healthy and convenient snack option. Both flavors offer a good source of fiber with 4 g, 10 g of whole grains and are free of artificial preservatives and ingredients, as well as high fructose corn syrup.
"Delivering great taste and natural goodness you'll see and taste, our new Soft n' Chewy Bars are great for busy adults and kids alike," said Keegan Sheridan, natural food and lifestyle expert at Kashi. "Berry Muffin and Apple Cobbler combine real fruit and wholesome pumpkin with Kashi's signature blend of 7 Whole Grains to provide a nutritious snack with a home-baked taste you can enjoy no matter where you are."
Berry Muffin Soft n' Chewy Bars feature a combination of sun-ripened cranberries and strawberries; and Apple Cobbler Soft n' Chewy Bars incorporate sweet apples and a touch of warm cinnamon.
The new flavors of Soft n' Chewy Bars are currently available at grocers and natural food retailers worldwide for a suggested retail price of $3.79.