- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — Drug database provider First DataBank has appointed former Gold Standard/Elsevier editor-in-chief Karl Matuszewski as VP clinical and editorial knowledge-base services, the company said Tuesday.
In the new role, Matuszewski will guide editorial policy development for the creation and maintenance of First DataBank’s knowledge-base services and disease decision support products, including National Drug Data File Plus, OrderView Med Knowledge Base and related clinical modules.
“We are pleased to have Karl join the leadership at First DataBank,” First DataBank president and CEO Greg Dorn said. “His deep clinical expertise and knowledge of drug informatics will be of great value to First DataBank and will ensure that the clinical content we publish will continue to evolve to support our vision for innovative client solutions.”