- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
NEW YORK — Creative agency Kaplan Thaler Group has been tapped to run Supervalu’s latest ad campaign, according to a blog posted on the Kaplan Thaler Group site Monday.
As lead creative agency, the Kaplan Thaler Group’s responsibilities will encompass advertising, digital and direct marketing across all Supervalu banners, including Acme, Albertsons, Cub Foods, Farm Fresh, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s/Star Market, Shop ‘n Save, Shoppers Food & Pharmacy, Hornbacher’s and Save-A-Lot.
A New York Times report estimated billings would be around $80 million. The first campaign will focus on seasonal foods and value for this summer, the report added.