- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- AlixaRx opens 11,400-sq.-ft. pharmacy hub
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
LAWRENCE, Kan. — The dean of the Kansas University School of Pharmacy has won an award in recognition for service to the elderly, according to published reports.
The Lawrence Journal World reported Monday that dean Ken Audus had won the Douglas County Senior Center’s Seaver Award.
The article noted that the school has started many programs for local residents, such as health fairs and free bone-density screenings.