- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
LAWRENCE, Kan. — The dean of the Kansas University School of Pharmacy has won an award in recognition for service to the elderly, according to published reports.
The Lawrence Journal World reported Monday that dean Ken Audus had won the Douglas County Senior Center’s Seaver Award.
The article noted that the school has started many programs for local residents, such as health fairs and free bone-density screenings.