- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
ABINGDON, Va. — Grocery chain K-VA-T Food Stores has adopted Revionics' price-optimization systems, the 104-store chain said Wednesday.
The company will deploy Revionics' Price Optimization and Promotion Optimization, which includes category planning tools, weekly price maintenance capabilities and optimized prices.
"Our primary goal in pricing is to offer our customers the most value for their grocery dollar," K-VA-T EVP merchandising and marketing Richard Gunn said. "Revionics offered the superior predictive analytical optimization tools we need to achieve this goal."