- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- NACDS Marketplace to feature new Digital Learning Center
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- POI to host summit for supplier, retail executives
ABINGDON, Va. — Grocery chain K-VA-T Food Stores has adopted Revionics' price-optimization systems, the 104-store chain said Wednesday.
The company will deploy Revionics' Price Optimization and Promotion Optimization, which includes category planning tools, weekly price maintenance capabilities and optimized prices.
"Our primary goal in pricing is to offer our customers the most value for their grocery dollar," K-VA-T EVP merchandising and marketing Richard Gunn said. "Revionics offered the superior predictive analytical optimization tools we need to achieve this goal."