- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
ST. LOUIS K-V Pharmaceutical has created a new marketing subsidiary for generic drugs, the company said Wednesday.
K-V announced the establishment of Nesher Pharmaceuticals, appointing as its president Mark Hartman, who has had several positions in generic drug companies.
“Mark brings recognized depth and breadth of generic industry experience and leadership to K-V,” K-V interim president and CEO Greg Divis said. “We are excited to have Mark join our organization and look forward to him leading the introduction of Nesher Pharmaceuticals Inc., K-V’s new generic subsidiary.”