- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — This fall, an acclaimed film trilogy is making its Blu-ray debut.
The cinematic franchise "Jurassic Park," which includes the namesake film along with "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" and "Jurassic Park III," will be available Oct. 25 in a limited-edition Blu-ray set.
The three-movie set also features hours of bonus features, including an all-new, six-part documentary and digital copies of all three films that can be viewed on an array of electronic and portable devices anytime, anywhere. The trilogy also will be available in a DVD format.
"From the moment T-Rex first towered over worldwide movie audiences, the 'Jurassic Park' trilogy has electrified fans with its heart-pounding action and awe-inspiring technological innovations," said Universal Studios Home Entertainment president Craig Kornblau. "With this newly remastered and digitally restored edition, we continue the franchise's legacy by delivering to home viewers spectacular picture and sound that keep the films as fresh and visceral now as they were when audiences first experienced them."