- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Amazon's shopping app 'Flow' makes online shopping easier
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Consumers expected to spend $400 more this year than last for holidays
- Poll: Drug stores among favorite place to buy groceries
SEATTLE — Beauty brand Julep's is celebrating the holidays with its first pop-up store in Manhattan — but with a twist.
"With our first pop-up, we’re bringing online retail to the physical world,” Jane Park, CEO and founder of Julep said. “Most pop-ups are temporary retail stores that leave customers thwarted when they’re gone. With the Julep New York pop-up, we’re seamlessly integrating e-commerce subscriptions into the store experience, turning a one-time shopping trip into a long-term customer relationship.”
Coming to 102 Fifth Avenue between Dec. 13 and 22, Julep is inviting visitors to experience its online Maven subscription program in the real world. Visitors can discover their style profile, customize the product mix for their monthly Maven boxes, or gift the subscription to a friend or family member. Shoppers will not only walk out of the pop-up store with their first Maven box, but also the promise of receiving a personalized assortment of Julep’s new products straight to their door each month.
What shoppers can do at Julep’s New York City pop-up location:
- Build a customized Maven box: Shoppers can experience Julep’s online Maven beauty box in-person and choose $40 to $60 worth of products — including limited edition nail colors and the beauty and skin care formulas— for $19.99. By becoming a Julep Maven in-store or purchasing a gift membership, shoppers will also receive 20% off all other purchases within the pop-up.
- Shop Julep’s most innovative products: Through the subscription every month, Julep Mavens are given first dibs at Julep’s most innovative new-to-market products. At the Julep pop-up, shoppers will be able to shop the best of the best, including such products as Bare Face Cleansing Oil, Luxe Repair Skin Serum, Konjac Facial Sponge, Oxygen Nail Treatment, and Freedom Polymer Top Coat. Shoppers can also take a sneak peek the Julep Idea Lab for an inside look at the brand’s crowd sourced product development process.
- Shop curated holiday sets: On a first-come, first-serve basis, shoppers will be able to browse and shop Julep’s limited edition curated holiday gift sets, which include some of the latest products grouped into colorful, ready-to-gift packages.
- Purchase the ultimate holiday gift: For the beauty enthusiast who has everything, Julep will offer a $10,000 package that includes the chance to create your own nail color, name it after yourself or a woman who inspires you, and receive 100 bottles of the polish to pass out to family and friends. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the sale of the polish will go to a charity of the customer’s choice. All visitors to the pop-up shop will also be able to enter to win this package.