- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
- Whole Foods to open store in low-income Chicago neighborhood
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
CHICAGO — Juicy Fruit said that it has expanded its sugar-free gum offerings with a new mystery-flavored gum.
Juicy Secret gum builds on the 2009 launch of Juicy Fruit's foray into sugar-free treats with its pellet gum that it available in parent company Wrigley's Big E-pak.
Juicy Secret will be available in a 15-stick slim pack nationwide.