- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
DALLAS The Joyner Sales Agency has announced that it has started working with ScarHeal to represent and promote its line of skin care solutions.
Founded in 1988, ScarHeal’s scar treatments and wrinkle remedies contain such ingredients as Polypeptides, which oxygenate and promote cell renewal.
One of its leading products, Rejuvaskin, has been compared with branded Prevage from Elizabeth Arden, according to the company.
The family of products includes Scar Esthetique Scar Creme, Scar Rx Self Adhesive Silicone Sheeting and Rejuvaskin Anti-Aging Serum.