- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
PINCKNEY, Mich. — Joshua Tree Skin Care, a maker of organic and natural personal care products, has named Bryan Pappas national sales manager, focusing on national grocery and retailer department store chains, as well as national outdoor retailers.
Pappas has nearly two decades of sales experience, driving sales for companies by attracting such accounts as Best Buy and TJX, the parent company of T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods.
"Bryan has a solid understanding of the JTree brand's mission and core values," said David Lawrence, Joshua Tree Skin Care's president and CEO. "With his track record, we're certain that Bryan has what it takes to help take our brand to the next level."
Pappas added, "JTree is part of one of the fastest segments in the cosmetics industry: natural and organic personal care products. Given the growth in the organic products market, the JTree brand is well-positioned. I'm excited to be a part of the brand's evolution."
Earlier this year, JTree also brought on board Jeff Buerman of The Meridian Sports Group, an independent representative agency. Buerman has more than 20 years of experience representing products in the cycling market. His focus is on JTree sales in local southeastern Michigan retail outlets.