- Advanced BloodStop now available at CVS/pharmacy
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- CVS/pharmacy participates in local holiday outreach
- Duane Reade, Mission Electric partner on green transportation initiative
- White paper: Independent pharmacist recommendations drive sharper growth across certain OTCs
ELLENVILLE, N.Y. — The Jolly Group on Monday launched its Sports Shield brand of bandages featuring sports images.
Sports Shield bandages are available in two different sizes — adults and children — and come in eight designs: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, hockey, cheerleading, girls' soccer and fun fashion.
The company will be rolling out two additional designs July 24: a rescue-themed bandage that features fire trucks and ambulances and a ladybug bandage adorned with butterflies and ladybugs.
Suggested retail price for 25-count packages is $2.50 each and $4 for the super-sized variety pack with 16 different themed bandages.