- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- Online glucosamine/chondroitin provider advised to discontinue claims
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
SAN FRANCISCO — Joint Juice on Tuesday announced the launch of its Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement beginning Jan. 1.
“We saw an opportunity to create Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement as an easy-to-use and quick way to get your daily supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin,” stated David Ritterbush, Joint Juice CEO. “It’s an effective, great-tasting and convenient pill alternative.”
The Easy Shot supplement provides a full day’s supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin C. The shot will be merchandised in a 20-oz. container, with more than a two-week supply at a suggested retail price of $18.99.
The cap doubles as a measuring tool and the citrus-flavored supplement can be taken either straight or mixed with another beverage, such as orange juice, for example.