- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- P&G's Old Spice expands into men's hair care
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
SKILLMAN, N.J. Baby skin care brand Johnson's has announced the introduction of Johnson's Natural, a line of products for baby's skin and hair that has at least 98% plant- and fruit-derived natural ingredients.
Johnson's Natural features the iconic No More Tears formula and the manufacturer's Allerfree fragrance, which contains subtle notes of white floral, powder and vanilla scents.
The line is comprised of five products: Johnson's Natural head-to-toe foaming baby wash, Johnson's Natural baby shampoo, Johnson's Natural baby lotion, Johnson's Natural kids 2-in-1 hand and face foaming wash, and Johnson's Natural kids 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
To coincide with the launch of the new line, Johnson's is introducing a new microsite, Johnsonsnatural.com, where moms can get information about the products and ingredients, receive coupons and view a new video series. The video series, titled "Baby Steps to a Natural Lifestyle," showcases real moms who offer tips on how to affordably incorporate natural living into everyday life.
The product line has suggested retail prices ranging from $4.59 to $6.49.