- John Frieda officially launches precision foam color line
- Megan Hilty unveils art installation curated by the John Frieda Sheer Blonde team
- Conair, Kao Brands to launch John Frieda styling tools
- John Frieda brings hair care tips to women through tour
- John Frieda, designer Rachel Roy design Frizz-Ease mini kits
NEW YORK — KAO USA has announced that the John Frieda Sheer Blonde team has partnered with actress and singer Megan Hilty and declared June Blonde Appreciation Month.
To spread the word about Blonde Appreciation Month, John Frieda Hair Care turned to Hilty, who will help enlist blondes to share their vision of blonde with the brand.
Photo submissions uploaded on BlondeMonth.com will be selected to become part of an “everlasting” artwork installation — a monument to blondes that will live on long past Blonde Appreciation Month to showcase the nation’s collection vision of what it means to be blonde. Hilty will personally unveil the art installation at TK gallery on June 27.