- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Hair care products cater to individual needs
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Hot GM and consumables products at NACDS Total Store Expo 2013
NEW YORK — Women in search of an alternative to pricey salon straightening treatments now have a new option at mass with John Frieda's new Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight semi-permanent styling spray.
The heat-activated, semi-permanent styling spray is ideal for women with coarse, unmanageable curls who struggle to achieve — and maintain — straight style.
The new 3-Day Straight spray not only fosters straight strands, but also helps women hold on to the straight style. When applied to damp hair, the weightless spray provides heat protection as it blocks out frizz and enhances straightening results, locking in sleek, glossy texture for up to three days or until your next shampoo, the company stated. John Frieda's proprietary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight style as it smoothes.
The product, sold at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide, is priced at $9.99.