- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- P&G's Head & Shoulders, Veterans of Foreign Wars partner for 'Mane Event'
- Neutrogena names actress Julie Bowen as brand ambassador — again
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble's Head & Shoulders brand has welcomed Minnesota Twins All-Star catcher Joe Mauer as its newest brand ambassador.
The brand ambassador team also includes Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year, Troy Polamalu.
Mauer will be featured in an integrated marketing campaign that will include traditional advertising, public relations, a dedicated Head & Shoulders for Men Facebook fan page, in-store displays at major retailers and a consumer engagement movement set to launch in July.
"Sports are common ground for the people who use our shampoo, and having genuine and likeable star athletes like Joe and Troy can help guys become more aware of the importance of hair care and grooming," stated April Anslinger, North America brand manager of Head & Shoulders.
Head & Shoulders is the official shampoo of Major League Baseball.