- New holiday-themed waffle, pancake mixes introduced to Hungry Jack line
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
ORRVILLE, Ohio — J.M. Smucker officially has increased the list price for several of its coffee products.
As previously reported by Drug Store News in February, the company announced that the price boost was driven by sustained increases in green coffee costs. Coffee products sold under the Folgers, Dunkin' Donuts, Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections brand names were impacted by an average of 11%.
J.M. Smucker added that it holds a license for the Dunkin' Donuts brand and sells the brand-name packaged coffee products across various retail channels, not including Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.