- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- J&J's return to market of several iconic OTC brands a success
- Consumer trust intact as McNeil brands like Tylenol return back to shelf
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat has joined the limited distribution network for a rare form of blood cancer drug marketed by Johnson & Johnson and Pharmacyclics.
The specialty pharmacy said Thursday that J&J subsidiary Janssen Biotech and Pharmacyclics had added it to the limited distribution network for Imbruvica (ibrutinib), which the Food and Drug Administration approved this week for mantle cell lymphoma.
"We are pleased to partner with Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech Inc. as a specialty pharmacy provider of Imbruvica," Diplomat president Gary Kadlec said. "Diplomat has proven expertise in handling limited distribution drugs and an industry-wide reputation for comprehensive patient care outreach that improves patient compliance, adherence and outcomes."