- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Most U.S. voters believe an expanded role for nurse practitioners will boost quality of health care
- Take Care Health Systems teams up with Ochsner Health System
BEERSE, Belgium — Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen has launched an interactive educational website about diabetes for European healthcare professionals.
Dubbed the Janssen Diabetes Forum, the website is designed to educate users about the latest developments in the management of Type 2 diabetes. The website was launched Tuesday in Beerse, Belgium.
Content for the website is developed on the advice of an independent scientific committee of international experts from eight European countries, and features include a digital slide library, materials from diabetes educational events, upcoming events and videos.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.