- FDA recommends health professionals prescribe no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen per dose
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Consumer trust intact as McNeil brands like Tylenol return back to shelf
NEW YORK — Johnson & Johnson last week reported it will add a red warning to caps of Tylenol to reinforce the risks of taking too much acetaminophen, the Associated Press reported last week.
The alert will appear on the caps of Extra Strength Tylenol beginning in October, according to the report.
The new warning on Tylenol caps will read: “Contains Acetaminophen” and “Always Read the Label.”