- Booyah! Buy! Buy! Buy! Jim Cramer gets bullish on WAG
- Jim Cramer gets bullish on Rite Aid on 'Mad Money'
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
NEW YORK — Jim Cramer on Wednesday shared his bullishness on CVS Caremark stock with viewers during the “Lightening Round” portion of his "Mad Money" investment advice program on CNBC.
When asked by a caller whether she should buy CVS Caremark stock, Cramer enthusiastically replied, “I think that’s a great idea. Buy. Buy. Buy!”
Cramer’s advice on the program also caught the attention of The Street, which wrote that, “Based on the company’s fundamentals and valuation, I believe Cramer made the right call.”