- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- L'Oréal Paris, Melanoma Research Alliance launch campaign to fight melanoma
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- PASS Coalition applauds introduction of the Sunscreen Innovation Act
NEW YORK — Looking to spread the word about the dangers of sun exposure and recommit to taking preventive measures like wearing sunscreen, Jergens is promoting its Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, which has been reformulated with odor-reducing technology.
According to findings recently presented by researchers at Yale University, more than one-quarter of people who have had melanoma say they never use sunscreen. What’s more, 2% admit they have used a tanning bed in the last year. These numbers aren’t much better than the general population: Just 17% of adults report always wearing sunscreen, the manufacturer stated.
Jergens Natural Glow is available at food, drug and mass retailers and costs $8.99.