- Gwen Stefani becomes latest face of L'Oréal Paris
- Aimee Mullins tapped as latest L'Oréal Paris global ambassador
- Madame Ines de la Fressange joins L'Oréal Paris as brand ambassador
- Jennifer Lopez named Gillette Venus' first-ever brand ambassador
- L'Oréal works to drive awareness of skin cancer risk in skin of color
PARIS — L'Oréal Paris has selected recording artist and actress Jennifer Lopez as its newest global brand ambassador.
Lopez joins the list of representatives for L'Oréal Paris, which includes Milla Jovovich, Patrick Dempsey, Rachel Weisz, Beyonce Knowles, Diane Kruger, Evangeline Lilly, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria, Freida Pinto and Gerard Butler.
"Jennifer's talent and accomplishments span across many industries," stated Karen Fondu, president of L'Oréal Paris USA. "Coupled with her obvious beauty, she is a modern role model for women and truly embodies the spirit of the L'Oréal Paris philosophy, 'Because You're Worth It.' We are delighted to welcome Jennifer into the L'Oréal Paris distinguished group of spokespeople."