- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Garnier names Tina Fey as new skin care spokeswoman
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
NEW YORK — Jemma Kidd Make Up School is slated to debut on QVC on March 4, offering on-air tips and step-by-step instructions for professional application.
Kidd, the international makeup artist, product designer and founder of a London academy for professional makeup artistry, is scheduled to introduce the Jemma Kidd Make Up School stay-put long-wear eyeliner, a long-lasting, waterproof and smudge-resistant eyeliner with added antioxidants and conditioners. Three stay-put long wear eyeliner duos, sets of two liners in two ultra-wearable shades, will be available to QVC consumers.
"Launching on QVC brings Jemma and the school into people's homes, creating an immersive experience that enables us to reach a new consumer and market segment," stated Grace Fodor, Jemma Kidd Make Up School co-founder and managing director. "This strategy fits the education and teaching values of the brand perfectly."
In addition to the Jemma Kidd Make Up School collection, the beauty company also offers exclusively at Target stores its JK Collection of makeup.