- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Albertson's LLC opens pharmacy inside California hospital
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
FAIRFIELD, Calif. — Jelly Belly has unveiled its latest Chocolate Dips product.
The brand's new mint chocolate Dips pairs together dark chocolate and the refreshing taste of mint, with each serving just under 4 calories.
The gluten-free, gelatin-free and certified Orthodox Union dairy kosher candies, which also come in Very Cherry, raspberry, strawberry, coconut and orange varieties, are available nationwide in bulk and 2.8-oz bags, as well as a 4.15-oz. gift box that showcases five flavors.