- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Jelly Belly continues support of U.S. veterans, launches camouflage jelly beans
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
FAIRFIELD, Calif. — There's a hot new jelly bean in town.
Jelly Belly announced its newest Tabasco-flavored jelly beans, which feature a peppery punch that hot sauce fans know and love, the company said. Hot sauce enthusiasts immediately will recognize the taste of red peppers, Avery Island salt and distilled vinegar, coupled with a subtle sweet undertone from the jelly bean itself.
Tabasco Jelly Belly beans now are available to ship in 10-lb. bulk cases. The company also said it plans to release the new flavor in 3.1-oz. Grab and Go bags in December.