- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Jelly Belly continues support of U.S. veterans, launches camouflage jelly beans
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Kiss develops limited edition Disney villains nail art kits
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
FAIRFIELD, Calif. — Jelly Belly Candy Company announced today a line of jelly bean bags featuring Disney character villains will be available later this summer for Halloween.
The 1.2 oz bags are sized perfectly for snacking and make great favors or goodies to pass out during Halloween celebrations. Packages feature one of four Disney foes: Cruella De Vil, Ursula, Captain Hook or The Evil Queen.
Each villain has inspired his or her own special assortment of Jelly Belly jelly beans:
- The Cruella Collection: coconut, very cherry and wild blackberry;
- Lost Souls Mix (Ursula): berry blue, berry smoothie, blueberry, island punch and sour grape;
- Treasure Chest Mix (Captain Hook): berry blue, berry smoothie, orange sherbet, tutti-fruitti and very cherry; and
- Evil Apple Mix (The Evil Queen): green apple, red apple and sour apple.
Disney Villains bags from Jelly Belly ship in July in two separate 24-ct. mixed caddies. Shipped one caddy per case, the display caddies are convenient for on-shelf presentation. Mixed caddies include Evil Apple Mix and Treasure Chest Mix packed together, and The Cruella Collection and Lost Souls Mix are packed together in a separate caddy.
Jelly Belly beans contain four calories per bean and are fat free, peanut free, dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and OU Kosher certified.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.