GLENDALE, Calif. — Beauty line Jane Cosmetics has relaunched and debuted this month in more than 500 Ulta Beauty stores, with plans to expand to 65 more locations by the end of October.
"We are thrilled to announce this exciting partnership and proud to debut the new line at an established and esteemed retailer like Ulta Beauty," stated Jane Cosmetics owner and CEO Lynn Tilton. "In bringing back the Jane brand, we wanted to provide women access to the most innovative technologies in beauty, the most fashion-forward colors and designs, and the impeccable quality of high-end products to foster her confidence in her look and her choices. More important, the brand carries a message of philanthropy and giving that collectively creates the visual of a thousand blossoms blooming."
The launch will be supported with public relations and social media activations, in-store and Ulta Beauty catalog advertising, and an online gift-with-purchase promotion, which will release the week of Sept. 9.
The new Jane collection
To emphasize Jane's philosophy that true beauty comes from giving back and that confidence comes in many colors, the new packaging features imagery showcasing the faces of "The Friends of Jane" — real, culturally diverse women who are giving back to their communities. The brand also features new formulas in a variety of on-trend shades and finishes.
Jane Cosmetics has re-launched with more than 120 new SKUs including:
- pH adjusting stain gloss: Available in four shades; priced at $7
- Cream eye shadow: Available in 12 shades; priced at $8
- Eye shadow: Available in 45 shades; priced at $8;
- Water-resistant eye liner: Available in 20 shades; priced at $6
- Water-resistant liquid eye liner: Available in 13 shades; priced at $8
- Eye primer: Priced at $8
- Multi-colored pressed powder: Available in six shades; priced at $12
- Pressed bronzing powder: Available in four shades; priced at $10
- BB cream: Available in three shades; priced at $16
- Concealer: Available in three shades; priced at $8
- Makeup bag: Priced at $15
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.