- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Nordic Naturals launches allergen-free probiotic
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
- Survey: About half of Americans with GI issues concerned about side effects
- Powerful Yogurt to expand product portfolio
TORONTO — Jamieson Laboratories showcased its Jamieson Probiotic Sticks at the recent NACDS Total Store Expo, bringing a new delivery format into the probiotic space. With individually wrapped powders, consumers can take this red plum-flavored probiotic supplement on the road. Jamieson has partnered with the Greenwood Group to bring the company's broad line of products from Canada into the U.S. market.