- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Ulta Beauty posts 24.8% rise in Q2 sales
- Crossmark adds former PepsiCo exec John Compton to board of directors
- PepsiCo targets teen market with fruit-flavored Aquafina sparkling water, flavorings
- Ruffles brand chips introduces crispy fries
PURCHASE, N.Y. One of the largest food and beverage makers in the world appointed a 17-year company veteran to a new post.
PepsiCo announced that Jamie Caulfield would succeed Lynn Tyson as the company's SVP investor relations. Caulfield, who has held various roles at the company, most recently served as PepsiCo's VP mergers and acquisitions, in which he successfully completed a number of key strategic acquisitions and joint ventures.
"I am delighted to be able to name Jamie Caulfield to this vitally important role," CFO Hugh Johnston said. "He is a very seasoned leader with a deep understanding of our global business. His breadth of experience across a wide range of financial disciplines –– both at headquarters and in our field operations –– will be extremely valuable as PepsiCo continues to grow and evolve."